The Town Hall and Drill Hall are available to hire for a one off occasion or on a regular basis.
Situated in the middle of the Market Place, the Town Hall is an easily recognisable and central point for the town.
Originally built in 1857, the Town Hall has had a variety of uses - ranging from a Court to a Corn Hall. It is now used as a community hall, as well as an office base for Aylsham Town Council and the Aylsham Archive.
The recently refurbished hall is licensed for 150 people and is an ideal venue for meetings, conferences, parties and receptions as well as being 'home' to many local organisations, and a recognised venue for sales and other community events. It has a fully equipped kitchen which is included in the cost of hiring the hall or can be hired separately.
The Town Council are also the owners of the Aylsham Drill Hall situated on Cawston Road. The hall has two rooms for hire, the main hall and a smaller meeting room. Both rooms are hired out at a charge of £10 per hour.