Child seat checking
A child’s safety is in our hands and one of the most important services that we offer is child seat checking.
Our nationally qualified team organises free events around Norfolk where we check if seats are fitted correctly.
If you have any concerns about your child’s seat, we are happy to make an appointment even on an individual basis, if necessary. Email email@example.com for more information.
Free child seat checks in Norfolk – the 2018 tour!
Our road safety and fire and rescue teams are offering free child seat checks and advice at the at the following locations between 10am and 2pm (2-6pm on 8 August).
- Monday 30 July – Norwich, Sprowston Tesco
- Tuesday 31 July – Sheringham, Tesco
- Wednesday 1 August – Cromer, Morrisons
- Thursday 2 August – Stalham, Tesco
- Friday 3 August – North Walsham, Sainsburys
- Monday 6 August – Dereham, Tesco
- Tuesday 7 August – Swaffham, Tesco
- Wednesday 8 August – Downham Market, Tesco (2pm – 6pm)
- Thursday 9 August – King’s Lynn, Sainsburys
- Friday 10 August – Hunstanton, Tesco
- Monday 13 August – Thetford, Tesco
- Tuesday 14 August – Harleston, Co-op
- Wednesday 15 August – Wymondham, Waitrose
- Thursday 16 August – Great Yarmouth, Asda
- Friday 17 August – Diss, Morrisons
- Monday 20 August – Norwich Harford Bridge, Tesco
- Tuesday 21 August – Holt, Budgens
- Wednesday 22 August – Norwich, Longwater Sainsburys
- Thursday, August 23 – Aylsham, Tesco
In Norfolk over 40% of child seats have a fitting issue, but most of these can be fixed immediately. If you have any questions or concerns please pop along and see us. Five minutes of your time will ensure that your children are as safe as they can be when travelling in the car. Remember, more Norfolk children are injured or killed in a car than as pedestrians or cyclists. We are here to help!