PUBLIC NOTICE AYLSHAM NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
CONSULTATION ON PROPOSED PLAN
Broadland District Council has published the proposed Aylsham Neighbourhood Plan for public consultation. The Neighbourhood Plan has been prepared by a volunteer working group, on behalf of Aylsham Town Council, in consultation with residents and other stakeholders.
The Plan covers the parish of Aylsham and includes a vision and a set of objectives for the parish, as well as a series of policies to ensure it remains a thriving community up until 2038.
Anyone wishing to comment on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan must do so before
5.00 pm on Friday 21st December 2018.
You can view and comment on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan in the following ways:
- By visiting Broadland District Council’s Consultation Portal (http://consult.broadland.gov.uk/portal/neighbourhoodplans/ ) and submitting your comments online.
- Visiting one of the following locations during normal office hours to view a hard copy and fill in a response form:
- Broadland District Council’s website: www.broadland.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplans
- Broadland District Council offices, Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Rd, Norwich, NR7 0DU
- Aylsham Library, 7 Hungate Street, Aylsham, NR11 6AA
Completed response forms should be sent to the Spatial Planning Manager, Broadland District Council, Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Rd, Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich, NR7 0DU or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm on Friday 21st December 2018.
For more information, please visit www.broadland.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplans or contact the Spatial Planning team on (01603) 430567.